- Temporarily relieves one or more of these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy throat and nose
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Allium cepa 5C HPUS - Relieves runny nose associated with allergies
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS - Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS - Relieves symptoms of allergic conditions
- Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS - Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Sabadilla 5C HPUS - Relieves sneezing associated with allergies
- Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS - Relieves abundant nasal discharge
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- croscarmellose sodium
- magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).