Stay strong against allergies all year long with AllergyCalm by Boiron. Unlike conventional medications that just mask symptoms, AllergyCalm uses pure active ingredients to tackle indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms caused by hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies. It’s easy to take at the first sign to relieve itchy and watery eyes; sneezing and runny nose; itchy throat and nose; and cough associated with hay fever.* The meltaway tablets dissolve in the mouth without water, chewing, or swallowing.
AllergyCalm is non-drowsy and non-habit forming. There’s no risk of rebound congestion or interaction with other medications or supplements.. It’s gluten-free and formulated without artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Each box contains 60 meltaway tablets recommended for adults and children ages 2 and up. Boiron’s allergy line also includes AllergyCalm Kids, Ambrosia Ragweed Allergy Relief, and Optique 1® eye drops.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Itchy and watery eyes
- Runny nose
- Itchy throat and nose
- spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
- Allium cepa 5C HPUS—Relieves runny nose associated with allergies
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS—Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
- Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS—Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS—Relieves symptoms of allergic reactions
- Sabadilla 5C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and itchy throat associated with allergies
- Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS—Relieves abundant nasal discharge
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 7 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then dissolve 2 tablets 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved
- Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow the directions above
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.