Soothe your skin the natural way. Calendula Cream by Boiron is a plant-powered first aid treatment that heals skin irritations, such as cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns, and sunburn.* The light cream base soothes and moisturizes, while the active ingredient, made from fresh Calendula, heals. Use it every time you experience irritated skin, try it as an after-sun soother, or apply following exfoliation and other beauty treatments to aid healing.
Calendula Cream is free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens and is suitable for all ages and skin types. Available in a 2.5 oz tube, this must-have for any first aid kit is HSA & FSA eligible. Boiron’s #1 homeopathic Calendula brand† of first aid and skin care products includes a gel, ointment, and burn ointment.
- Helps promote healing of:
- minor burns
- Protects skin
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10%—Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetyl palmitate
- Lauroyl macrogolglycerides
- Pegoxol-7 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and pat dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For scrapes, chafed skin, and sunburn, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and pat dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product do not get into eyes.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.