Leg Pain Relief
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of leg pain such as restless legs, leg cramps and shooting pain.
- Relieves restless legs
- Relieves shooting pain
- Relieves sudden muscle cramps
Jet Lag Relief
- Temporarily relieves symptoms such as nausea, stiffness, muscle pain and drowsiness.
- Relieves nausea associated with jet lag
- Relieves muscle pain and stiffness
- Relieves drowsiness and digestive problems associated with travel
- Temporarily relieves hot flashes, night sweats and irritability associated with menopause.
- Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating or upset stomach
- Main Indication: High fever of sudden onset with dry skin
- Common Name: Monkshood
- Main Indication: Allergic or viral runny nose
- Common Name: Onion
- Main Indication: Indigestion with nausea
- Common Name: Antimony trisulfide
- Main Indication: Wet, non-productive cough
- Common Name: Antimony potassium tartrate