Let your skin blossom with Calendula Gel by Boiron. This plant-powered first aid treatment uses the power of the Calendula flower to heal skin irritations, such as rashes, razor burn, shaving nicks, and insect bites or stings.* The gel formula cools and refreshes on contact, while the active ingredient, made from fresh Calendula, heals.
Calendula Gel is free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens and is suitable for all ages and skin types. Available in 1.5 oz and 2.6 oz tubes, this must-have for any first aid kit is HSA & FSA eligible. Boiron’s #1 homeopathic Calendula brand† of first aid and skin care products includes a cream, ointment, and burn ointment.
Helps promote healing of skin irritations such as:
- razor burn
- insect bites or stings
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-7%—Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
- First cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and pat dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Gel to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product’s inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.