For a better way to remove warts, start from the inside out. WartCalm is a convenient oral option for pain-free wart removal. There’s no need to contend with messy liquids, freezing, or patches that can sting, irritate, or damage skin. WartCalm uses plant-based and other pure active ingredients that work from within to remove common warts on the body and plantar warts of the feet.* Simply melt the unflavored tablets in your mouth each morning and evening until warts disappear.
Unlike topical wart removers, WartCalm provides a pain-free and non-scarring alternative that is discreet and ideal for active lifestyles. It’s free of aspirin and salicylic acid and has no known drug interactions. This medicine is formulated without artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Each box contains 60 meltaway tablets for adults, teens, and children ages 2 and up. Daily use for one month is recommended. Boiron’s first aid line also includes Calendula for skin irritations in a cream, gel, and ointment form.
- For the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance on the surface.
- For the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot. The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
- Antimonium crudum 9C HPUS- for removal of warts with hard, rough surfaces that often appear in groups
- Nitricum acidum 9C HPUS- for removal of yellowish warts that sting
- Thuja occidentalis 9C HPUS- for removal of common warts and plantar warts
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth 2 times a day, mornings and evenings, until wart is removed or as directed by a doctor. Daily use for at least 1 month is recommended.
- Children 2 to 5 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use for moles, birthmarks, wart with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists or if warts become painful, start multiplying quickly, or change in appearance.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.