Boiron Histaminum pellets relieve symptoms of allergic conditions, including hay fever symptoms and hives.* A homeopathic medicine, Histaminum hydrochloricum 30C does not drowsiness or interact with other medications or supplements. It will not mask symptoms of a more serious condition. Easy to take, the pellets melt under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
The Boiron Histaminum 30C Bonus Pack offers three multidose tubes of Histaminum 30C pellets for the price of two. With approximately 80 oral pellets per tube, this over-the-counter pack provides approximately 48 doses. Boiron’s allergy line include Optique 1® eye drops and RhinAllergy® tablets and pellets
Temporarily relieves symptoms of hay fever and itching from hives.
Provides temporary relief of allergic reactions caused by: pollen, ragweed, mold, dust mites and pet dander.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 3X to 30X—3C to 30C HPUS – Relieves allergies
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Adult and children. At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Than dissolve 5 pellets under tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Severe allergy warning: Get emergency help immediately if you have hives along with any of the following symptoms: trouble swallowing, dizziness or loss of consciousness, swelling of the tongue, swelling in and around mouth, trouble speaking, drooling or wheezing or breathing problems.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if pellet dispenser seal is broken.