Boiron Diaralia meltaway tablets melt in your mouth relieve diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea with intestinal pain, bloating, gas, nausea, and vomiting.* This homeopathic medicine works gently on the body without the risk of constipation, drowsiness, or stool discoloration common with other medications. It has no known drug interactions and is gluten-free with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Convenient and discreet, Diaralia is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored meltaway tablets for adults and children ages 6 and up. Boiron’s digestive relief line also includes Acidil® for heartburn and indigestion, Gasalia® for gas and bloating, ColicComfort® gas and colic in babies, and Nux vomica for overindulgence.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of diarrhea such as:
- traveler’s diarrhea
- intestinal pain
- Arsenicum album 9C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with nausea, vomiting and weakness
- Cinchona officinalis 5C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with gas and bloating
- Podophyllum peltatum 9C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with intestinal rumbling and pain
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue every 4 to 6 hours, up to 2 days maximum. Discontinue use as soon as symptoms disappear.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in your stool
- Stop use and as a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away