Boiron Diaralia meltaway tablets melt in your mouth relieve diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea with intestinal pain, bloating, gas, nausea, and vomiting.* This homeopathic medicine works gently on the body without the risk of constipation, drowsiness, or stool discoloration common with other medications. It has no known drug interactions and does not contain artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Convenient and discreet, Diaralia is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored meltaway tablets for adults and children ages 6 and up. Boiron’s digestive relief line also includes Acidil® for heartburn and indigestion, Gasalia® for gas and bloating, ColicComfort® gas and colic in babies, and Nux vomica for overindulgence.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of diarrhea, including traveler’s diarrhea, intestinal pain, bloating, and gas*
- Arsenicum album 9C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with vomiting and weakness
- Cinchona officinalis 5C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with gas and bloating
- Podophyllum peltatum 9C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with intestinal growling and pain
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tounge every 4 to 6 hours, up to 2 days maximum. Discontinue use as soon as symptoms disappear. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have fever, bloody or black stool, mucus in your stool.
- Stop use and as a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away