Boiron Diaralia meltaway tablets melt in your mouth relieve diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea with intestinal pain, bloating, gas, nausea, and vomiting.* This homeopathic medicine works gently on the body without the risk of constipation, drowsiness, or stool discoloration common with other medications. It has no known drug interactions and is gluten-free with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Convenient and discreet, Diaralia is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored meltaway tablets for adults and children ages 6 and up. Boiron’s digestive relief line also includes Acidil® for heartburn and indigestion, Gasalia® for gas and bloating, ColicComfort® gas and colic in babies, and Nux vomica for overindulgence.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of diarrhea, including traveler’s diarrhea, intestinal pain, bloating, and gas*
- Arsenicum album 9C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with vomiting and weakness
- Cinchona officinalis 5C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with gas and bloating
- Podophyllum peltatum 9C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with intestinal growling and pain
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue every 4 to 6 hours, up to 2 days maximum. Discontinue use as soon as symptoms disappear. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have fever, bloody or black stool, mucus in your stool.
- Stop use and as a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away