Take the worry out of travel with MotionCalm by Boiron. This homeopathic medicine prevents and relieves nausea, vomiting, and dizziness associated with travel-related motion sickness.* It’s also useful for motion sickness from amusement rides or video games.* Convenient and easy to use, the meltaway tablets dissolve in the mouth without food or water. Take the evening before and day of travel to prevent motion sickness or take on the spot whenever symptoms strike.
MotionCalm works gently on the body without risk of drowsiness, and is free of meclizine, antihistamines, and caffeine. Formulated with plant-based and other pure active ingredients, this medicine has no interactions with other medications, herbs, or supplements. It’s gluten-free and has no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Each travel-friendly box contains 60 unflavored meltaway tablets recommended for adults and children ages 2 and up. For young children, tablets may be dissolved in water for easier intake. Boiron’s digestive relief line also includes Acidil®, Gasalia®, Diaralia®, and NauseaCalm®.
For the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness due to:
- amusement rides
- video games
- Cocculus indicus 4C- Relieves nausea or vomiting with dizziness and the need to lie down
- Ipecacuanha 4C- Relieves nausea and vomiting with hypersalivation
- Nux vomica 4C- Relieves upset stomach, indigestion, nausea, and vomiting
- Tabacum 4C- Relieves dizziness, nausea, and vomiting improved by fresh air
- Petroleum 4C- Relieves nausea improved by eating
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
Adults and children 7 years of age and older
- To prevent motion sickness, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth on the evening before travel and the day of travel
- To treat motion sickness, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth at the onset of symptoms, then repeat if necessary until symptoms improve, up to 3 times per day
Children 2 to 6 years of age
- Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
Children under 2 year of age
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.