Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana) from the French mountains, Boiron Arnicare Roll-on gel relieves everyday muscle aches and pains without a traditional strong medicine smell. Use it at the first sign of back, neck, knee, shoulder, and leg pain; stiffness; swelling from injuries; and on bruises.* The no-mess roll-on applicator keeps hands clean, making this non-greasy gel even more convenient to apply on the go. This water-based gel cools and refreshes on contact. It is absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving no residue.
As a homeopathic medicine it does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, capsaicin, fragrances, dyes, or parabens. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition. Arnicare Roll-on is available over the counter in a 1.5 oz tube with massaging roller ball. A twin pack of two 1.5 oz. roll-on tubes offers great value and convenience to use at home and elsewhere.
Boiron’s pain relief line includes a cream, gel and ointment in squeeze tubes; tablet; and arthritis pain formula.
- Arnicare Roll-on temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls.
- Reduces pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises.
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Relieves muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Roll-on to affected area and massage gently 3 times a day or as needed.
- If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Roll-on.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin, or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not tightly wrap or bandage the treatment area.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.