Boiron Arnicare Arthritis tablets offer those concerned about drug interactions and pre-existing conditions a choice in relieving minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, including joint pain and rheumatic pain.* Unlike general pain relievers, it targets joint pain worsened by damp weather, heat, motion, immobility or at night. It’s an economical option for a household of arthritis sufferers with different triggers.
This homeopathic medicine includes Arnica montana, a mountain daisy. It does not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications, so it can be taken at the onset of symptoms. Arnicare Arthritis is a good first defense for everyday occurrences, which may help arthritis sufferers to reserve other medication for significant flare-ups.
Recommended for everyone ages 18 and up, Arnicare Arthritis is available over the counter in a box of 60 pleasant-tasting, quick-dissolving tablets. It can be used with Boiron Arnicare Gel, Cream, or Ointment for spot treatment.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with arthritis.*
- Arnica montana 3C HPUS —Relieves joint pain from trauma or overexertion
- Benzoicum acidum 6C HPUS —Relieves pain in the wrists
- Bryonia 6C HPUS —Relieves joint pain worsened by movement or the slightest touch
- Chamomilla 12C HPUS —Relieves sensitivity to pain, tingling and numbing pain
- Dulcamara 6C HPUS —Relieves joint pains triggered or worsened by damp weather
- Kali iodataum 12C HPUS —Relieves joint and muscle pains worsened at night
- Pulsatilla 3C HPUS —Relieves finger joint pain worsened by heat and slow motion
- Rhododendron chrysanthum 12C HPUS —Relieves rheumatic pain worsened by dry heat
- Rhus tox 6C HPUS —Relieves joint pains improved by motion and worsened by humidity
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults 18 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue and repeat, if needed, every 15 minutes for 3 more doses. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every hour until symptoms improve.
- Children under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.