- Helps promote healing of skin irritations such as razor burn and insect bites or stings
- For skin irritations, razor burn, and insect bites or stings, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Gel to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-7% - Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Dimethicone copolyol
- EDTA disodium
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product's inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Storage & Safety
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Sizes & Types
Product Sizes & Types:
Calendula Gel is available in a 1.5 or 2.6 oz tube.