Arnica montana (mountain daisy) has been used for centuries as a pain reliever. Today it’s one of the most popular homeopathic medicines in the world. Made from this single active ingredient, Arnicare Tablets reduce muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* Try it for general pain relief after minor injuries, overexertion, or falls. Arnicare Tablets are NSAID-free and gentle on the stomach. They do not interact with other medications or supplements, or cause drowsiness. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition. Easy to take, the tablets dissolve in the mouth without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up, it’s available over the counter in a box of 60 meltaway tablets. Boiron’s pain relief line includes a gel, cream, and ointment for spot treatment, as well as meltaway pellets and arthritis pain formula.
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises
- Arnica montana 9C HPUS —Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue and repeat every hour for 2 more hours. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 6 hours until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present because these could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.