Find relief wherever you go with ThroatCalm on the Go by Boiron. This sore throat relief medicine is made with pure active ingredients that target sore throat pain instead of just numbing it. The meltaway pellets dissolve in your mouth without water, allowing you to act fast to relieve a red, dry and raw sore throat and hoarseness.* ThroatCalm On the Go is benzocaine-free and unflavored, so there’s no medicinal aftertaste. It won’t interact with other medications or supplements.
Recommended for ages 3 and up, ThroatCalm On the Go pellets are offered in convenient, portable tubes for relief that travels with you. No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Also try ColdCalm®, the Chestal® cough syrup line, SinusCalm®, and Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms.
Temporarily relieves minor sore throat and hoarseness.
- Arnica montana 3C HPUS
- Arum triphyllum 3C HPUS
- Belladonna 3C
- Bromium 3C HPUS
- Bryonia 3C HPUS
- Mercurious solubilis 4C HPUS
- Phytolacca decandra 3C HPUS
- Pulsatilla 3C HPUS
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minuets for 1 hour. Then, take 5 pellets every 6 hours. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Ask a doctor before use:
- in children under 3 years of age
- if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.