Find relief wherever you go with StressCalm On the Go by Boiron. This homeopathic medicine is powered by plants to calm occasional nervous tension, irritability, hypersensitivity, and fatigue due to everyday stress.* It’s sedative-free, so you can stay focused and relaxed without feeling drowsy. The meltaway pellets are convenient to take without water at the first sign of stress, such as before performing, public speaking, taking a test, or flying. StressCalm On the Go has no known interactions with other medications or supplements and contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Recommended for ages 12 and up, StressCalm On the Go pellets are offered in convenient, portable tubes for relief that travels with you. Also try Boiron’s line of melatonin-free SleepCalm sleep aids for adults and children.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of occasional stress such as:
- nervous tension
- digestive symptoms caused by stress
- hypersensitivity to stress or noise
- does not affect alertness
- Aconitum napellus 6C HPUS
- Belladonna 6C HPUS
- Calendula officinalis 6C HPUS
- Chelidonium majus 6C HPUS
- Jequirity 6C HPUS
- Viburnum opulus 6C HPUS
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.