Boiron Gasalia provides targeted treatment for embarrassing gas and bloating over typical digestive relief products that take a one-size-fits-all approach to symptoms. This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based active ingredients that relieve bloating, pressure, discomfort, and pain associated with gas in the upper and lower digestive tract, including burping and flatulence.* The unflavored tablets melt in the mouth without water, making them discreet and easy to take before or after meals, or anytime symptoms strike. Gasalia has no known drug interactions and is gluten-free with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Recommended for adults and children ages 6 and up, Gasalia is available over the counter in a box of 60 meltaway tablets. Boiron’s digestive relief line includes Acidil® for heartburn and indigestion, Diaralia® for diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea, ColicComfort® for gas and colic in babies, and Nux vomica for overindulgence.
Temporarily relieves bloating, pressure, discomfort and pain commonly referred to as gas*
- Carbo vegetabilis 6C HPUS—Relieves stomach bloating with gas
- Lycopodium clavatum 6C HPUS—Relieves bloated lower abdomen
- Nux moschata 6C HPUS—Relieves abdominal bloating accompanied by constipation
- Raphanus sativus 6C HPUS—Relieves abdominal pain and bloating with difficulty passing gas
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, if necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.