Find multi-symptom relief wherever you go with Gasalia On the Go by Boiron. This homeopathic medicine is powered by plants to provide targeted relief for bloating, pressure, discomfort, and pain associated with gas in both the upper and lower digestive tract.* Taken before or after a meal, the meltaway pellets dissolve in your mouth without water, allowing you to act fast against bloating. Gasalia On the Go has no known interactions with other medications or supplements and contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Recommended for ages 6 and up, Gasalia On the Go pellets are offered in convenient, portable tubes for relief that travels with you. Also try Acidil®, Diaralia®, NauseaCalm®, and MotionCalm®.
Temporarily relieves bloating, pressure, discomfort, and pain commonly referred to as gas.
- Carbo vegetabilis 6C HPUS- Relieves stomach bloating with gas
- Lycopodium clavatum 6C HPUS- Relieves bloated lower abdomen
- Nux Moschata 6C HPUS- Relieves abdominal bloating accompanied by constipation
- Raphanus sativus 6C HPUS- Relieves abdominal pain and bloating with difficulty passing gas
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every hour until symptoms are relieved. If necessary, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.