Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana) from the French Alps, Boiron Arnicare Ointment relieves everyday muscle aches and pains without a traditional strong medicine smell. Use it at the first sign of back, neck, knee, shoulder, and leg pain; stiffness; swelling from injuries; bruises; or after a surgery.* The thick petroleum jelly base adheres longer to skin, maintaining contact between the affected area and the healing agent. It is designed for injuries that require a longer healing time. A homeopathic medicine, Arnicare Ointment does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, capsaicin, fragrances, dyes, or parabens. It will not mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Arnicare Ointment is available over the counter in a 1 oz tube. Boiron’s pain relief line includes a gel, cream, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.
Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness.*
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-4% —Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Purified water
- White petrolatum USP-NF
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Ointment to affected area as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.