Say goodbye to tender and unsightly bruises with Arnicare Bruise Gel by Boiron. Made from fresh Arnica plants, it helps diminish discoloration while reducing pain and swelling.* It works best when used soon after injury. The gel cools and refreshes on contact and absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any sticky or greasy residue. This formulation is 100% free of fragrances, parabens, and dyes for daily use as part of a skin care routine.
Ideal for the whole family, Arnicare Bruise Gel is available in a 1.5 oz tube with a flip-top cap for easy application. The Arnicare Bruise line also includes a cream formula.
- Reduces symptoms of bruising such as:
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Reduces pain & swelling and discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Bruise to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor bruise. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Bruise.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- Use only as directed
- Dryness or irritation may occur
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.