Winter is coming. And so is flu. When flu hits you, it hits hard and fast. Symptoms include cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches, fatigue, and feeling feverish or...
“Just One Drop,” a new documentary on homeopathy that explores its history, dispels myths and misconceptions, and asks whether or not this system of medicine has been given a fair shake, is now playing in...
Honey has been sweetening people’s lives for thousands of years. It’s also rich in antioxidants, which are said to fight infections and have been linked to lowering blood pressure. And it’s great for soothing sore...
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 22
Widgets In Tabs
- #Beer not sitting well in your stomach? Kali bichromicum may help! https://t.co/AyGD8ghVQS #video 13 minutes ago
- @DrGaryK on how #homeopathic Carbo veg can help relieve indigestion & gas: https://t.co/mZUvaSyOuy 3 hours ago
- Which #Calendula topical is right for you? https://t.co/N82SVsYQD1 https://t.co/hrlGuwEYmR 4 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!