- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every 15 minutes for 2 hours. Then, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every hour until symptoms are relieved.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS - Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS - Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-6 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS - Relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS - Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS - Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-6 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS - Relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS - Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- croscarmellose sodium
- magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if sore throat persists for more than 2 days, or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).