Boiron ColdCalm Liquid Doses relieve common cold symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion.* Simply squeeze the small pre-measured liquid dose into the child’s mouth. Recommended for children 6 months of age and older, the clear and tasteless liquid is absorbed sublingually. The sterile single-use dose helps to prevent contamination and is preservative-free. It is also free of flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar, and artificial sweeteners. This homeopathic multi-symptom children’s cold relief medicine does not contain any of the ingredients questioned by FDA for use in young children. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition. ColdCalm is available over the counter in a box of 30 single-use liquid doses.
For older children, try ColdCalm melt-away pellets or tablets, Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms, and the Chestal® cough syrup line. Boiron’s baby line also includes Camilia® for baby teething and ColicComfort® for relief of colic symptoms.
Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS- Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 15C HPUS – Relieves nasal congestion
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS – Relieves body aches associated with colds
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS – Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS- Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS- Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS- Relieves mild fever
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS- Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Children 6 months of age and older: Give 1 dose at the onset of symptoms. Repeat up to 6 times a day. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 months of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat, vomiting, skin rash, diarrhea, difficulty breathing or fever above 100° F (38°C) develops, or if symptoms persist for more than 2 days, worsen, or new symptoms occur.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.