- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat
- Children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 2 hours until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS - Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS - Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-15 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS - Relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS - Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS - Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS - Relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS - Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Sizes & Types
Product Sizes & Types:
Children’s Coldcalm Pellets are available in a pack of 2 tubes, approx. 80 pellets per tube.