- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat
- Children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of cold symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth every 20 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth every 2 hours until symptoms are relieved.
- Children younger than 3 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS - Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS - Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-6 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS - Relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS - Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS - Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-6 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS - Relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS - Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Do not use for sore throat in children younger than 3 years of age.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or occurs with fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).