Rosemary, Young Shoots
This herbal supplement is an extract of young shoots from the rosemary plant (Rosmarinus officinalis). A gemmo is an herbal extract made with embryonic tissues from plants (e.g., buds, young shoots, barks, rootlets, root barks, catkins, seeds, acorns, and saps).
Features & Benefits
- Tasteless and flavorless clear liquid.
- No need to take with food.
- Recommended for adults and children ages 12 years and older.
- Drip 50 drops into a glass of water.
- Take once a day or as directed by a health professional.
- Contains 54 servings per bottle.
- Comes in a 2 fl oz glass bottle with a drip dispenser.
- Also contains glycerin, alcohol, and purified water.
Health Care Professionals and Retailers must order through our Online Ordering Portal.