Kali Phosphoricum 30C is ideal for stressed employees, multitasking individuals, and college students who need to be alert to address the task at hand. The single active ingredient is a homeopathic dilution of potassium phosphate and the pellets are caffeine-free. There are no known side effects, such as drowsiness. Nor will it inhibit sleep or interact with other medications or supplements. Kali phos will not mask symptoms of a more serious condition. Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, these easy-to-take pellets melt under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills. The Boiron Kali Phosphoricum 30C Pellets Pack offers three multidose tubes of Kali phos 30C pellets for the price of two. With approximately 80 oral pellets per tube, this over-the-counter value pack provides approximately 48 doses. Boiron also offers Quietude® for occasional sleeplessness and Sedalia® for symptoms of stress.
Temporarily relieves symptoms such as headaches, sleeplessness, fatigue and concentration difficulties associated with intellectual fatigue*
- Kali phosphoricum 30C HPUS – Relieves symptoms such as headaches, sleeplessness, fatigue and concentration difficulties associated with intellectual fatigue
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 to 4 times a day until symptoms are relieved. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if pellet dispenser seal is broken.