Boiron Jet Lag Relief Care Pack provides three separate homeopathic medicines that relieve three types of travel related conditions: nausea associated with jet lag; stiffness that tends to set in on trips that require long hours of sitting; and drowsiness and digestion problems associated with travel. These slightly sweet pellets are convenient to take without water while traveling. Each multidose tube contains a single active ingredient: homeopathic dilutions of Cocculus indicus 6C, Arnica montana 6C, and Nux vomica 30C. There are no known side effects such as drowsiness, or interactions with other medications and supplements associated with the three active ingredients. These medicines won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition and are non-habit forming.
Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up, the Jet Lag Relief Care Pack is available over the counter. The value pack offers the three homeopathic medicines for the price of two (approximately 80 oral pellets per tube). Boiron also offers Arnicare Gel® for muscle pain and Acidil® for indigestion.
Temporarily relieves symptoms such as nausea, stiffness, muscle pain and drowsiness*
- Cocculus indicus 6C HPUS u2013 Relieves nausea associated with jet lag
- Arnica montana 6C HPUS u2013 Relieves muscle pain and stiffness
- Nux vomica 30C HPUS u2013 Relieves drowsiness and digestive problems associated with travel
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Take 5 pellets of each medicine the day before traveling, then repeat just before travel. At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets of the appropriate medicine(s) under the tongue. Repeat every hour, until symptoms are relieved, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.