Boiron Children’s ColdCalm pellets target specific cold symptoms at the onset, established and resolution stages of the common cold. Easier for children 3 years of age and older, the slightly sweet pellets melt under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
This homeopathic multi-symptom children’s cold relief medicine relieves sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat pain.* It does not contain any of the ingredients questioned by FDA for use in young children. There is no need to give more or less medicine depending on body weight.
Children’s ColdCalm is non-drowsy, not habit-forming, and there’s no risk of a rebound effect or interaction with other medications or supplements. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition. The pellets are presented in two multidose tubes that are easy to use at home or on the go (approximately 80 oral pellets per tube). The ColdCalm line includes liquid doses for younger children and quick-dissolving tablets. Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the Chestal® cough syrup line.
- Relieves sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat pain.*
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-16 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS—Relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS—Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS—Relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Keep out of reach of children.