Customize your care with Boiron single medicines for highly targeted relief. Harpagophytum 6C is a homeopathic dilution of devil's claw that relieves minor aches, pain, stiffness, and discomfort due to arthritis.* It will not interact with other medications, herbs, or supplements. The meltaway pellets dissolve in the mouth without water and come in easy dispensing tubes to take on the go.
The Harpagophytum Bonus Pack includes three tubes of pellets for the price of two with a total of 48 doses. It is suitable for adults and children 12 years of age and older. Made using the highest quality ingredients and sustainable practices, this medicine has no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Boiron's line of pain relief bonus packs also includes Arnica montana for pain relief and bruises, Bryonia for muscle and joint pain improved by rest, Rhus tox for joint pain improved by motion, and Cuprum for nighttime leg cramp relief.
Temporarily relieves discomfort, stiffness, and minor pain due to arthritis:
Harpagophytum 6C HPUS- Relieves minor aches and pain associated with arthritis
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved, or as directed by a doctor. If pain increases, take every 2 hours, up to 8 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.