Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
The role is technical and focused on implementation, maintenance and support of all internal IT systems and employees. Providing support to a diverse array of systems that include networks, servers, workstations, software, telecommunications, and other information technologies.
- Resolving IT support requests from employees.
- Gathering and analyzing data to diagnose problems with computer systems.
- Working with IT Team members to help resolve IT support issue.
- Answering employee questions regarding computer systems.
- Changing configurations, settings, and permissions to fix computer issues.
- Installing new software and hardware drivers and updating existing ones as needed.
- Updating employees on the status of their service requests.
- Logging all service requests and updating tickets as needed.
- Maintain a “how to knowledge base” for common issues and how to solve them.
- Assist in the onboarding process of all new hires for setup and support of their computer terminal, phone, mobile device, printer/fax/scanner, and other equipment.
- Setting up or repairing computer hardware and other associated computer equipment.
- Responsible for the implementing, updating, and security of all internal workstations, servers, and network systems and data backup procedures, under the supervision of IT Team Leader
- Provide Support for Active Directory user and Group management, Office 365, and LAN/WAN network under IT Manager.
- Participate and execute plans to implement best practices for an IT department.
- Research new technologies and makes recommendations for IT-oriented hardware, software, network, and IT process/procedure improvements.
- Support MDM solution and infrastructure related to mobile devices, deployment, patches, and issues.
- Assist IT Team Manager on Managing 3rd party virus, security, and desktop software as well as relationships and support issues with respected vendors to ensure stable and efficient operation of workstations in normal work environment.
- Maintain inventory system of all hardware devices for both remote and in house users as well as tagging all devices with asset tags.
- Training users on how the use of new hardware or software.
- Create instructional documentation and videos for events and trainings.
- Setup all audio and video equipment for events and town hall meetings along with streaming meetings to our other subsidiaries
- Provide level 1 and level 2 tech support.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in IT and/or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT related field preferred.
- Experience with software as a service (SaaS) and other software hosting protocols.
- Strong ability in problem solving, maintaining an IT infrastructure, and the ability to deliver on deadlines.
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple, shifting priority projects.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, experience composing written requirements and specifications for technology projects.
- Strong enterprise technology implementation and maintenance skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of the company to help communicate IT issues to non-IT personnel.
- Must have availability during off work hours for IT emergencies.
- Hands on experience and proficiency using the following technologies:
- Workstations and their software Windows, Mac, Office 365…
- Windows Server and File Management System
- Networks and their software
- Knowledge of Telephone Systems and MDM a plus.
- Occasional overnight travel
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org