Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
The Boiron Ecommerce Internship offers an opportunity for college student or recent graduate and aspiring e-commerce professional to gain a hands-on experience in the increasingly transformative environment of digital commerce with specialized focus on the OTC (over the counter) drug business. This role is ideal for a candidate looking for real-world e-commerce experience as they work towards a career in digital commerce, marketing, or related field.
- Key responsibilities of the internship include optimizing Boiron’s online content catalogs, monitoring product assortment and availability across Amazon.com and key e-retailers, and working closely with the Digital & Ecommerce Teams and external partners
- Additional roles of intern are to audit product detail pages for accuracy, monitor and analyze promotions upon request, keep up to date on best in class product presentation online, and recognize new opportunities to grow e-commerce sales
- The Ecommerce Intern will also be exposed to ongoing operations and strategic planning for Boiron brands in marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, and others
- Develop, document, and continuously measure and report on the impact of Boiron’s online presence, campaign & promotion performance, category analytics, and best-seller rank optimizations
- Coordinate with e-commerce team to complete projects designed to drive aggressive sales volume growth and best in class presence on Amazon and other e-commerce sites
- Measure against the strategic roadmap enabling e-commerce team to achieve goals
- Initiate regular calls with supply chain to ensure the availability of inventory specific to the e-commerce channel
- Synchronize with Ecommerce team and external partners as needed
- Work directly with Key Account Manager to optimize product content
- Collaborate with Marketing Team on new product launches and expanded Brand pages on retailer sites
- Develop and communicate e-commerce business results to the company and customer on a monthly and as needed basis.
- Identify insights and action steps to improve business performance in marketplaces and Omnichannel retailers. Share insights with MM and Ecommerce teams.
- Participate in weekly and quarterly planning & review meetings with Digital & Ecommerce Director and Team
- Become the “expert” on the online retailer’s “way of doing business” and be able to share with other Boiron departments.
- Assist in the on-going development of interdepartmental reporting
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current college student, recent graduate, or graduate student in good standing studying and/or pursuing a career in Digital Commerce, Marketing and/or Business.
- Educational concentration in analytics, digital marketing, strategic planning, business, or related concentration preferred
- Working knowledge of digital KPIs, websites, digital advertising platforms, email, CRM, graphic and video editing, and analytics is a plus
- Familiar with all aspects of a retailer’s corporate and online store operations
- Demonstrates knowledge and an eagerness to learn about tools fitting for product content creation such as graphic editing
- This internship will require a strong familiarity with Amazon Live, Amazon Posts, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitch and YouTube
- Knowledge and Understanding of Analytics and measurement tools for e-commerce sites
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and winning track record
- Self-starter capable of delivering on goals
- Superior sales, communication, organization and management skills
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Due diligence and attention to details
- Need to be organized and have the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Passion for e-commerce, digital marketing and innovation
- Ability to be a creative thinker as well as an active listener.
- Must be able demonstrates personal integrity & honesty, as well as take responsibility
To apply for this job email your details to HumanResources@Boiron.com