- See your doctor if this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort to find out if you have a vaginal yeast infection
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of vaginal yeast infection (candidiasis) such as minor vaginal itching, burning and discomfort
- Before using Yeastaway, read the enclosed educational brochure for complete instructions and information.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Insert one suppository high into the vagina every night for 7 consecutive nights. Applicator is included.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Borax 14X HPUS - Reduces thick vaginal discharge
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS - Healing agent
- Candida albicans 30X HPUS - Relieves symptoms of Candida (yeast) infection
- Hydrastis canadensis 5X HPUS - Reduces vaginal discharge
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- For vaginal use only.
- Yeastaway may damage condoms and diaphragms and cause them to fail.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have one or more of the following: abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, foul-smelling discharge, get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in 6 months), may have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS, or are under 12 years of age.
- When using this product, do not use tampons, douches or spermicides, and do not have vaginal intercourse (sex).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 3 days, symptoms remain after 7 days, or you get abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, foul-smelling discharge or hives. These may be signs that this product is not working, or you may have a more serious condition or an allergic reaction.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Storage & Safety
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if the vaginal suppository seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Sizes & Types
Product Sizes & Types:
Yeastaway is available in a box of 7 vaginal suppositories.