- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion, sinus pain and headache due to the common cold or allergies
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 2 hours up to 6 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Belladonna 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves sinus pain with stuffy nose
- Sanguinaria canadensis 3C HPUS - Relieves sinus pain with runny nose
- Spigelia anthelmia 3C HPUS - Relieves sinus pain with postnasal drip
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age or if symptoms are accompanied by fever.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Sizes & Types
Product Sizes & Types:
Sinusalia is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets or a pack of 2 tubes, approx. 80 pellets per tube.