- Temporarily relieves one or more of these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy throat and nose
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Allium cepa 5C HPUS - Relieves runny nose associated with allergies
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS - Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
- Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS - Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS - Relieves symptoms of allergic conditions
- Sabadilla 5C HPUS - Relieves sneezing and itchy throat associated with allergies
- Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS - Relieves abundant nasal discharge
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Sizes & Types
Product Sizes & Types:
Sabadil is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.