- Temporarily relieves premenstrual symptoms such as discomfort, aches, bloating and irritability
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue morning and evening until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Not recommended.
- Folliculinum 15C HPUS - Relieves discomfort and aches associated with PMS
- Natrum muriaticum 12C HPUS - Relieves water retention and irritability
- Sepia 12C HPUS - Relieves bloating and lower back pain
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Sizes & Types
Product Sizes & Types:
Cyclease PMS is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.