Hot Flashes, Night Sweats and Irritability
- Temporarily relieves hot flashes, night sweats and irritability associated with menopause.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Allow one tablet to slowly dissolve in the mouth 2 to 4 times throughout the day or night, depending on the intensity of the symptoms. For best results, daily use for three months is recommended.
- Children under 12 years of age: Not recommended.
- Arnica montana 4C HPUS—Relieves blotchy face associated with hot flashes
- Cimicifuga racemosa 4C HPUS—Relieves irritability and occasional sleeplessness associated with menopause
- Glonoinum 4C HPUS—Relieves sudden hot flashes with profuse sweating and throbbing headache associated with menopause
- Lachesis mutus 5C HPUS—Relieves irritability, hot flashes and night sweats associated with menopause
- Sanguinaria canadensis 4C HPUS—Relieves flushing of the face associated with menopause
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Magnesium stearate
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 1 month or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Based on four tablets per day, one box of Acteane, or 120 tablets, will provide a one-month supply.