- Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating or upset stomach
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. If necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Abies nigra 4C HPUS - Relieves stomach pain after eating
- Carbo vegetablilis 4C HPUS - Relieves stomach bloating with gas
- Nux vomica 4C HPUS (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids) - Relieves heartburn due to excessive eating and drinking
- Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS - Relieves heartburn with acid indigestion
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If you have trouble swallowing or persistent abdominal pain, see your doctor promptly.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Sizes & Types
Product Sizes & Types:
Acidil is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.