Boiron Yeastaway offers a more practical bedtime application to relieve symptoms of vaginal yeast infection, including minor vaginal itching, burning and discomfort.* This once-daily overnight suppository conveniently maintains contact between the affected area and the healing agent for continued improvement throughout the night.
The homeopathic formula in a base of gelatin, glycerin, and purified water reduces thick vaginal discharge associated with candidiasis and helps heal irritations. The premeasured quantity of medicine is simple and safe to use at the first sign of symptoms before discomfort becomes more disruptive. (Women should see a physician the first time they suspect they have a yeast infection to confirm the condition.) Yeastaway won’t mask important symptoms should a woman decide to seek a professional diagnosis.
Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, Yeastaway is available over the counter in a box of 7 suppositories. An easy to use applicator and an educational leaflet are included. The Boiron women’s line includes Cyclease® Cramp and Cyclease PMS.
- If this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort, see your doctor to find out if you have a vaginal yeast infection
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of vaginal yeast infection such as:
- minor vaginal itching
- Promotes healing of the vaginal mucosa
- Borax 14X HPUS—Relieves thick vaginal discharge
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS—Healing agent for vaginal mucosa
- Candida albicans 30X HPUS—Relieves symptoms of Candida (yeast) infection
- Hydrastis canadensis 5X HPUS—Reduces vaginal discharge
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Before using Yeastaway, read the enclosed educational insert for complete instructions and information.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Insert one suppository high into the vagina every night for 7 consecutive nights. Applicator is included.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For vaginal use only.
- Yeastaway may damage condoms and diaphragms and cause them to fail.
- Ask a doctor before use if you
- have one or more of the following: abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or foul-smelling discharge
- get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in six months)
- may have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- are under 12 years of age.
- When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches or spermicides
- do not have vaginal intercourse (sex).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve in 3 days
- symptoms remain after 7 days
- you get abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, foul-smelling discharge or hives. These may be signs that this product is not working, or you may have a more serious condition or an allergic reaction.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.