Boiron Sedalia provides an over-the-counter option to relieve nervousness, irritability, hypersensitivity, and fatigue due to everyday stress.* This non-sedative homeopathic medicine will not impair the ability to react to stress situations. It can be taken for short term stress before flying, performing, speaking in public, or taking an academic or medical exam. It can also be taken up to two weeks for long-term stress that accumulates over time such as starting a new job, moving into a new house, or planning a wedding.
Sedalia does not interact with other medications or supplements, or cause drowsiness. It is non-habit forming so there’s no risk of dependency. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition. Easy to take, the tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue without water.
Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, it’s available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets. Also try Quietude® for occasional sleeplessness and restless sleep.
Temporarily relieves nervousness, hypersensitivity, irritability and fatigue due to stress*
- Aconitum napellus 6C HPUS—Relieves restlessness, agitation
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-14 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves hypersensitivity to stress
- Calendula officinalis 6C HPUS —Relieves nervous fatigue, hypersensitivity to noise
- Chelidonium majus 6C HPUS —Relieves digestive symptoms caused by stress
- Jequirity 6C HPUS —Relieves uneasiness
- Viburnum opulus 6C HPUS —Relieves nervousness and restless sleep
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.