RhinAllergy® Tablets are easy to take at the first sign of allergies to relieve itchy, watery, burning and irritated eyes; sneezing; runny nose; and itchy throat and nose.* The tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills. It’s non-drowsy and does not interact with other medications or supplements. RhinAllergy is not habit-forming and there’s no risk of a rebound. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up, it’s available over the counter in a box of 60 pleasant-tasting tablets.
The RhinAllergy line includes slightly sweet melt-away pellets for children. Boiron’s allergy line also includes Optique 1® eye drops.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of upper respiratory allergies such as itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy throat and nose*
- Allium cepa 5C HPUS—Relieves runny nose associated with allergies
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS—Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
- Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS—Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS—Relieves symptoms of allergic conditions
- Sabadilla 5C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and itchy throat associated with allergies
- Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS—Relieves abundant nasal discharge
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved
- Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow the directions above
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.