Boiron Optique 1 relieves minor eye irritation due to airborne irritants, such as dust, ragweed, and other pollens.* These homeopathic eye drops also refresh fatigued eyes from long hours at a computer.* The pre-measured liquid is enough to soothe both eyes if red, dry, itchy, gritty, burning or tired.* The sterile individual reduces contamination and need for preservative. Optique 1 is free of vasoconstrictors and astringents so there’s no worry of a rebound effect or worsening a preexisting condition. There are no known interaction with other medications or supplements, and Optique 1 won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up, Optique 1 is available over the counter in boxes of 10 and 30 liquid doses. Boiron’s allergy line includes RhinAllergy®.
Temporarily relieves minor eye irritation due to fatigue or airborne irritants*
- Calcarea fluorica 10X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves eyestrain and fatigue characterized by flickering light
- Calendula officinalis 4X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves eye dryness associated with smoke or other airborne irritants
- Cineraria maritima 6C HPUS-1.50%—Soothes red and irritated eyes
- Euphrasia officinalis 4X HPUS-1%—Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Kali muriaticum 10X HPUS-0.25%—Alleviates gritty sensation (feeling of sand in the eye)
- Magnesia carbonica 10X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves sharp, flashing eye pain
- Silicea 10X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves tired eyes
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium chloride 0.9%
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Tear open the foil pouch at the notched edge. Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Instill 1 or 2 drops, or more if necessary, in affected eye(s). Repeat 2 to 6 times a day, as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not touch the eye with the tip of the container. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard container after each use. Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.