Stop the churning and burning with Boiron Acidil meltaway tablets that melt in your mouth to relieve occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating, and upset stomach.* This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based active ingredients and can be taken on a full or empty stomach. Acidil has no known drug interactions and is gluten-free with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives
Recommended for adults and children ages 12 and up, Acidil is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored meltaway tablets. Boiron’s digestive relief line includes Gasalia® for gas and bloating, Diaralia® for diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea, ColicComfort® for gas and colic in babies, and Nux vomica for overindulgence.
Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating or upset stomach.*
- Abies nigra 4C HPUS—Relieves stomach pain after eating
- Carbo vegetablilis 4C HPUS—Relieves stomach bloating with gas
- Nux vomica 4C HPUS (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves heartburn due to excessive eating and drinking
- Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS—Relieves heartburn with acid indigestion
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. If necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If you have trouble swallowing or persistent abdominal pain, see your doctor promptly.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.