Stop the churning and burning with Boiron Acidil meltaway tablets that melt in your mouth to relieve occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating, and upset stomach.* This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based active ingredients and can be taken on a full or empty stomach. Acidil has no known drug interactions and does not contain artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Recommended for adults and children ages 12 and up, Acidil is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored meltaway tablets. Boiron’s digestive relief line includes Gasalia® for gas and bloating, Diaralia® for diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea, ColicComfort® for gas and colic in babies, and Nux vomica for overindulgence.
Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating or upset stomach.*
- Abies nigra 4C HPUS—Relieves stomach pain after eating
- Carbo vegetablilis 4C HPUS—Relieves stomach bloating with gas
- Nux vomica 4C HPUS (contains less than 10-9mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves heartburn due to excessive eating and drinking
- Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS—Relieves heartburn with acid indigestion
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. If necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If you have trouble swallowing or persistent abdominal pain, see your doctor promptly.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.