Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
The Web Developer will be supporting the development and upgrades of the online presence of Boiron USA and its affiliated web sites. Programming custom web applications for new projects and integrating external solutions to enhance current systems and web sites. Coordinates with Digital, Marketing, Ecommerce and internal clients to ensure web systems support all business channels and ongoing digital campaigns.
- Development and Updates to the Boiron Mobile App on iOS and Android platforms.
- Manages, supports, and customizes Ecommerce enabled sites using WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Monitors mobile, marketing, and digital trends to improve operations of all web site and search engine rankings.
- Work with third-party tools and Digital team to support Boiron’s web site development and management.
- Supports and develops company mobile apps and sites.
- Monitors and supports all web systems, landing pages, analytics tags, plugins, and backups.
- Produce and update web pages and graphic elements for over 10 different sites, while ensuring site architecture and content format meets company needs.
- Receives and fulfills ongoing maintenance requests for graphical, text, and coding changes to Boiron USA web sites and performs testing to ensure that minimal errors are found in sites.
- Responsible for producing and enhancing web content that is accessible in multiple platforms (Windows and MAC), mobile devices (iPhone, Android) and browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome).
- Creates new site designs, coordinates ongoing website production and maintenance of existing product websites.
- Design and update product web sites and special web projects (landing pages, ecommerce, blogs, portals).
- Develop database powered dynamic sites that support new projects and digital campaigns.
- Update, modify and correct graphical design elements, including navigation and images; Correct or recreate graphical files that are incomplete, outdated or missing; create headers; handle any other graphical requests.
- Test websites and other web applications as they are released. Ensure released web sites meet established web and branding standards, including graphics, content, performance, and legal compliance.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure site is released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site or web application.
- Represent department/team on cross-departmental task forces and projects (e.g. new system requirements, cost estimates, new system testing, template development etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or computer science area preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in development, design, and maintenance of websites, preferably in a business environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills. Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Holds a strong technical expertise in web development and coding.
- Considerable and demonstrable knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of website design, maintenance, navigation, and security is required.
- Must be an innovative and collaborative self-starter with an outstanding track record of internal client service and teamwork.
- Excellent knowledge of current web design best practices; ability to use knowledge of web application mechanics to assess flaws in proposed designs or processes.
- Experience withsoftware such as Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Premier Pro.
- Must demonstrate a portfolio of sites created with description of role in projects.
To apply for this job email your details to HumanResources@Boiron.com