Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
The Boiron Social Media & Digital Marketing Internship offers an opportunity for a college student, recent graduate, or aspiring digital marketing professional to gain hands-on experience in the increasingly transformative environment of social media management and digital marketing. This role is ideal for a candidate looking for real-world experience as they work towards a career in social media management, digital marketing, or a related field.
- Monitor and support social media platforms and digital marketing efforts.
- Assist with the development and implementation of social growth opportunities and fan engaging programs for all social platforms.
- Monitor social media mentions and industry news.
- Assist in the creation and management of emails, graphics, copy, and other assets.
- Help compile reports and statistics for social media & digital marketing campaigns, contests, and initiatives.
- Analyze website and social media trends using analytics and social listening tools. (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Falcon).
- As required, assist with special projects related to important company initiatives (social media, digital marketing, email marketing, mobile programs, etc.).
- Communicate key learning/insights to supervisors and internal clients.
- Aid in any other relevant projects that emerge over the internship.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current college student, recent graduate, or graduate student in good standing studying and/or pursuing a career in Social Media Management, Digital Marketing and/or Business.
- Educational focus in graphic design, digital marketing, business, or a related field
- Understanding of current and evolving social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest).
- Knowledge and understanding of analytics and measurement tools for websites and social media.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proficient with MS Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint.
- Strong writing skills preferred
- A passion for marketing, specifically social media
- Ability to be a creative thinker as well as an active listener.
- Must be able to demonstrate personal integrity & honesty, as well as take responsibility