Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
The Shipper 1 position is responsible for picking, filling, packing and shipping requested orders to customers. Ensures orders are filled accurately and efficiently, continually striving for improved customer satisfaction. A Shipper 1 has the duty to meet quality, safety and productivity standards. Performs duties associated with the Order Processor position.
- Accurately fills orders verifying quantity, size, strengths, and lot numbers.
- Comply with all appropriate policies, procedures, and safety rules.
- Package and ship products.
- Process ASN orders
- Assemble containers and crates, pack goods to be shipped, and prepare identifying information and shipping instructions
- Assist with assemblies & rework.
- Assist with dispatching.
- Assist with inventory procedures.
- Assist with stocking shelves.
- Process B2C/Wal-Mart DF & Amazon orders thru ship station.
- Build pallets during shipping and shrink-wrap pallets.
- Process Call Tags and email back to customer service
- Check each order after the order picking process is complete to ensure the product is placed and packed appropriately to prevent damage during transit; repacks order when necessary following quality standards and procedures.
- Invoice picked orders and sort them to the correct shipment.
- Know proper shipping procedures for transportation of dangerous goods.
- Maintain a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- Maintain product control to ensure damage resolution, internal audit, buddies, assemblies, dispatch and invoices are completed on daily basis.
- Picking OTC specialties and blue tube orders in picking sequence.
- Qualified to use Manual pallet jack.
- Report any possible cause of disorganization or delay to the Team Leader.
- Report any potential shortage of materials or medicines to complete the project.
- Responsible for Distribution Orders.
- Utilize UPS terminal to accurately ship packages to customers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: high school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires the ability to read and follow instructions.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Capable of training associates on shipping equipment, UPS/JDE software and procedures.
- Be familiar with and be able to interpret invoice, packing slips, enter into the computer the correct information, and to acknowledge receipt of the goods into the purchase order and processing database.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org