Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
The Regional Account Manager, under the supervision of the Director of Sales, is responsible for the successful sales of Boiron Products in retail stores. This includes the development, account management, promotion, distribution, and merchandising of the Boiron Product line as well as opening new accounts and increase existing business in the territory. Must meet assigned sales quotas and territory goals and objectives.
- Developing and executing a Regional Sales plan to service major customers, identify new opportunities and grow strong business relationships for the purpose of driving Boiron sales.
- Conduct daily contacts and on-site sales calls with customers, following Boiron sales process procedures including generating and qualifying leads prospects, assessing opportunities, and proposing and closing sales contracts.
- Develop strategies to maximize distribution and increase sales for every account in the territory.
- Communicate with sales manager as directed on sales status and any related issues.
- Provide sales forecasting and planning for territory.
- Research develop & maintain long- & short-range sales & marketing plans, consistent with national corporate initiatives.
- Produce reporting, tracking, and planning reports to Manager as needed.
- Maintain all account data in CRM software as directed.
- Review and analyze sales data to maximize efficiency and increase sales opportunities.
- Attend Sales Meetings and provide timely reporting.
- Participate in trade shows and conferences as needed.
- Actively participate on social media platforms to promote Boiron products.
- Educate and train all customers on Homeopathy and the Boiron product line.
- Participate in all training made available by Boiron to continue to improve your knowledge of Boiron products.
- Responsible, for completing company expenses using the company system, on a timely basis.
- Responsible for completing timecard on a bi-weekly basis using time and labor management system
- Responsible for completing annual Performance and Development Conferences (PDC) or on as an “as needed basis,” to monitor professional objectives and progression.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: BS/BA and/or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Medical or Consumer Products Sales, with Natural Products Industry experience preferred.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and winning track record
- Self-starter capable of delivering on goals with minimal supervision.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience in business-to-business consultative selling with professional organizations.
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Access)
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 60% overnight, which may include weekend travel.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com