Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
To serve as an intern for the Public Relations department (short-term assignment). Primary responsibilities will support Public Relations and Marketing efforts in the promotion of Boiron’s product line.
- Identify opportunities to promote products. Work with existing written material to assist with pitches to press and influencers.
- Research topics/statistics to support the development of articles, infographics, creative briefs, press kits and blog posts.
- Build media and influencer lists with online database(s) and/or make calls to verify correct media contacts; research/find appropriate media outlets, bloggers, influencers, and contacts. Update database with new information.
- Coordinate press, consumer, or influencer mailings. Help assemble components of press kit (i.e. cover letter, press release, fact sheet, product sample, etc.), consumer packages or blogger outreach kits.
- Organize traditional media and social media assets. Help coordinate library of videos, tweets, posts, product descriptions etc. for existing assets.
- Audit and Reviews. Conduct full reviews and check for discrepancies on Boiron Medicine Finder App, e-store listings, product database entries, marketing copy, product labels and website pages.
- Assist Marketing team with competitive reviews. Help collect store imagery, product samples, and pricing.
- Take inventory, restock and organize product displays and planograms throughout the Boiron headquarters.
- Assist with sampling programs. Assist with facilitation of assembly of components of major sampling or outreach initiatives including working with Customer Service and/or Shipping Department.
- Assist in preparation of monthly media report. Compile and circulate press clippings to team.
- Research and collect price quotes from prospective external vendors and agencies.
- Assist with submission of art and copy requests to Design team (i.e. material updates, product mockups etc.) and management of internal project management tool.
- Contribute content and creativity to marketing presentations and sales materials.
- General administrative duties to support PR (including Boiron Information Center) and Marketing team members and other duties as assigned that may include supporting other departments (i.e. Pharmacy Development, Government Affairs, President’s Office).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current or recently graduated college student with studies in Public Relations, Marketing, or Communications.
- Willingness to seek answers and take direction to support a team; willingness to work toward taking initiative and develop ability to work independently after instruction and training.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong research skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team either on-site or remotely.
To apply for this job email your details to HumanResources@Boiron.com