As a Medical Consultant, your responsibility is to provide education and sell Boiron products in a prescribed manner to physicians, retail pharmacies and other members of the healthcare industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Chart, review and make recommendations regarding medications, dosing, and drug interactions to customers.
- Organize office, clinic, hospital, and pharmacy trainings to maximize use and understanding of Boiron medicines.
- Define, create, and deliver new professional service offerings intended to maximize Patients value from their use of Boiron medicines.
- Represent Boiron at professional tradeshows, conferences and sales meetings which require overnight travel.
- Develop effective relationships with clients.
- Communicate with sales team including Regional Account Managers, Inside Medical Consultants, and other Medical Consultants.
- Generate new business through cold calling.
- Identify and develop Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) within the medical field.
- Actively follow and engage physician influencers through social media platforms.
- Recruit healthcare professionals for clinical homeopathic training course.
- Complete data entry to include details of targets’ responses, notes, and follow through actions.
- Submit reports detailing highlights and other activity monthly.
- Adheres to pricing guidelines established.
- Observe the high quality of ethical standards in presentations, proposals and overall representation of the company, including professional image and appearance.
- Understand and share, in a timely manner, market intelligence regarding competitive activity.
- Provide temporary medical consulting for vacant territories.
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS required. Biological science, Business Administration or related field or at least 4 years of directly related experience.
- 2-4 years of sales/marketing experience preferable with dermatologist, plastic surgeon, or family practitioners.
- Clear understanding of Medical Policies and Sales Procedures.
- Computer Proficiency – experienced with developing and presenting data in spreadsheets and word processing (MS Excel and Word).
- Must be able to provide feedback to management.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel domestic (primarily) and international (occasionally) locations (up to 30% travel required).
- Must be willing to work at least 10 weekends a year.