Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
The Marketing Product Manager plans, develops, and implements brand strategies and marketing programs to maximize sales and profitability of all assigned products.
- Establishes brand strategy and serves as a lead and champion for their products within the organization. This role serves as a brand manager, responsible for developing the right short- and long-term strategies (audiences, tactics, messaging) to grow the portfolio.
- Serves as a central point of direction across all promotional activities, including traditional and digital advertising, influencer marketing, packaging, point of sale displays/promotions, sales collateral, couponing, launch materials.
- Works collaboratively within cross-functional marketing team, including copywriting & design, digital media, public relations, and consumer relations to develop and execute campaigns.
- Maintains the P&L for their business. Evaluates and analyzes program results and incorporates into advertising messaging and assets.
- Initiates, executes, and evaluates market research to anticipate competition and market trends. Translates shifts in consumer attitudes and competition into brand strategy.
- Guides ideation and expansion of product portfolio with new product launches. Runs analysis on pricing, profitability, and sales potential.
- Works with headquarters in France to co-manage the submission and development of new products. Maintains domestic new product development schedule.
- Work with sales teams (specialty, mass market, medical, E-Commerce) to develop sales collateral and account-specific programs necessary to ensure growth in specific channels. Monitors printed material inventories and materials updates with support of the Marketing Assistant.
- Manages and tracks marketing budget, monitors sales and profitability to ensure corporate financial goals are attained.
- Partners with regulatory to understand Over the Counter (OTC) drug and consumer packaged goods (CPG) guidelines and specifications for marketing initiatives and packaging.
- Manages and coaches a Marketing Assistant.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising. MBA preferred.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and winning track record.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing (preferably in a product management environment).
- Self-starter capable of delivering on goals with minimal supervision.
- Excellent presentation/communication/influencing/negotiating skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Work under deadline pressure and meet the deadlines.
- Proficient with operating a personal computer and use of MS Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint and other required programs.
- Ability to interpret and disseminate information.
- Ability to be a creative thinker as well as an active listener.
- Occasional overnight travel required.
- Must be able demonstrates personal integrity & honesty, as well as take responsibilities.