Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
Seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing Product Manager in growing sales and maximizing profitability for their brands. Our ideal candidate thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, is highly organized and communicative, enjoys collaboration, and can balance many projects at one time.
More about Boiron:
For over 85 years, Boiron has been dedicated to providing families with the purest medicines made from the earth’s best resources. As a leader in the natural health and wellness space, Boiron offers solutions for common ailments such as cold, allergies, heartburn, muscle soreness and many more. You can find Boiron products in top retailers nationwide.
- Assist product manager with key brand marketing activities for sleep, stress, digestive, and personal care products: assist with the execution of multi-faceted consumer advertising plans, including social media/influencers, digital, point of sale materials, sales promotions, couponing, packaging.
- Partner with in-house digital/PR and external agencies and influencers to execute campaigns.
- Submit, project manage and review marketing materials in Workfront software in collaboration with in-house creative team.
- Regularly review and refresh merchandising and marketing materials in partnership with production vendors, design team and Product Manager. Update Marketing materials to ensure that they have most relevant information.
- Review forecast and inventory reports to see when updates and replenishments are needed. Meet regularly with supply chain to develop action plan.
- Work with finance to ensure proper documentation of invoices and purchase orders utilizing JDE tracking system. Assist Product Manager with budget tracking.
- Work with sales teams (specialty, mass market, medical, E-Commerce) to develop sales support pieces necessary to ensure growth in specific channels.
- Execute competitive research/analysis using online tools and other resources. Experience with SurveyMonkey or other platforms a plus.
- Partner with regulatory to understand Over the Counter (OTC) drug and consumer packaged goods (CPG) guidelines and specifications for marketing initiatives.
- Help prepare sales and marketing presentations (PowerPoint).
- Participate in occasional trade shows and events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preference is shown for applications with cover letters included
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Advertising or related field.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and winning track record.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Marketing or related field preferred; however, recent college graduates with related internship experience may be considered.
- Self-starter capable of delivering on goals with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Works well under pressure to meet the deadlines.
- Highly organized and able to track multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficient with operating a personal computer and use of MS Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint and other required programs.
- Ability to interpret and disseminate information.
- Ability to be a creative thinker as well as an active listener.
- Must be able to demonstrate personal integrity & honesty, as well as take responsibility.
- Occasional overnight travel.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com