Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
Summary of Position:
The Junior Graphic Designer should be comfortable working in a dynamic, performance-driven, fast-paced environment, and committed to delivering a high-quality, accurate product on a time-sensitive basis. We are currently working on several brand development initiatives so this person may need to manage the brand assets for a number of sub-entities. The daily activities for this role would be diverse, ranging from designing and modifying marketing collateral (such as sell-sheets, price lists, displays, advertising, and presentations), office stationery (such as business cards and note cards), other marketing items (such as promo items) and supporting the company’s marketing team with ad hoc requests. In addition, this person would also be asked to support the visual content needs for the company’s social media and websites.
- Design and modify print and digital marketing collateral based on Boiron’s branding guidelines, such as one-pager sell sheets, presentations, office stationery, banner ads, landing pages etc. for multiple audiences and business lines.
- Develop new marketing collateral as needed to support new branding initiatives.
- Perform production tasks to finalize, prepare, and maintain all designs according to industry standards and best practices.
- Ability to work with various vendors and to different production specifications; including but not limited to printers, photographers, illustrators, tradeshow vendors, packaging companies.
- Help establish operational efficiencies for the company through the development/adoption of brand guidelines and brand controls for several sub-entities and their brands.
- Collaborate closely with designers, developers, and marketing department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual design, or relevant experience.
- 1-3 years professional experience.
- Adept in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop (other Creative Suite applications a plus).
- Excellent knowledge of design principles, typography, layout, and color theory.
- Strong background in production and design for both printed and digital materials.
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and other Office applications.
- Knowledge of WordPress and/or experience with digital photography a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while producing high quality work.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail while juggling multiple projects.
- Comfortable with technology, software tools and applications, and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Dedication to collaboration in a team environment while also working independently.
- Ability to adapt to an evolving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates personal integrity, honesty, and accountability.
To apply for this job email your details to HumanResources@Boiron.com